Executive Administrative Assistant
Robinson’s Cannabis Incorporated (RCI) is currently seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to join their growing team on a part-time basis from date of hire until February 3, 2019. As of February 4, 2019, this role will become full-time in nature.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting Executives with general office admin and related tasks, while primarily supporting the President as their Executive Assistant. You are organized and detail oriented and you maintain a positive and friendly image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors. RCI is looking for a proactive team-player with excellent customer service skills and the ability to maintain a variety of priorities. This is a great opportunity to join an exceptional team in the emerging cannabis industry.
• Welcome and engage new and existing clients and customers;
• Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence;
• Monitor and manage Outlook calendar of President. This includes arranging internal and external meetings, coordinating meeting logistics and meeting material;
• Organize and manage general office operations and procedures including ordering office and kitchen supplies, printing, handling incoming and outgoing mail, and couriers;
• Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system;
• Coordinate extensive travel arrangements, including all business-related travel such as flights, hotels and transportation;
• Schedule in-house and external events;
• Assist upper management with day to day administrative duties;
• Manage and prepare expense reports and meets deadline for monthly submissions;
• Assist Finance Department with accounting administration and record keeping;
• Assist HR with onboarding new hires, scheduling training, and tracking some employee data, as well as other HR related tasks;
• Complete other duties requested by Executives as necessary.
Experience and background
• Post-secondary education from an accredited Administrative Assistant program and/or equivalent experience;
• A Minimum of 3 years of relevant office administrative experience;
• Experience supporting and assisting executives;
• Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures;
• People-focused mindset with superior customer service skills;
• Demonstrated and proven ability to multitask, problem solve and prioritize tasks effectively;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail;
• Demonstrates a high level of professionalism, sound judgement and discretion when dealing with confidential information;
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision and a strong team player that demonstrations a positive and strong work ethic;
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Pro, Microsoft Office Applications and Outlook.
How To Apply
Please email your coverletter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quote “Executive Administrative Assistant-Robinson's Cannabis” in the subject line.
(Please no phone calls and/or external vendor solicitations for this role)
Auxly Cannabis Group Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.